Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sara Cline- May 4, 2010

Hi Everyone. Sorry this post is coming a few days late.. I finished at Patton Boggs last week- so didn't have time to post with all the packing (woof), tying up loose ends, and traveling. Anyway, I finished up last week doing wrap up on the Greek visits. There are currently 210 co-sponsors for CHIA in the house, which is extremely close to our goal of 218 (to achieve a majority).

Although I have left PB, I'm going to try to stay involved as much as possible. I'm currently back in Champaign and will be through graduation. This summer I'll be continuing my residency with a public policy internship at Metropolitan Chicago Healthcare Council- a group that represents all of Chicago's hospitals. I don't start until June, so won't have any posts until then. Hope everyone else is enjoying their internships.

No comments:

Post a Comment