Friday, May 28, 2010

Senator Michael Frerichs Office Week Nineteen

Monday May 24th, 2010:

Upon heading into the office this morning I ran into our new summer intern, Sarah, on the CUMTD bus. I found out that Sarah’s grandfather had passed away over the weekend. She will be heading home early this afternoon, which will leave the office short staffed seeing as I will be out of the office (Wed-Thurs).

When Sarah and I arrived into the office we began to work on a variety of numerous tasks, which needed to be completed. Sarah began to work on newspaper clippings while I listened to the voicemails, which were left over the weekend. After, I took out the trash and recycling. Upon return to the office, I continued to work on newspaper clippings with Sarah.

Remainder of the day utilized to respond to a variety of constituent emails and continue work on constituent casework.

Tuesday May 25th, 2010:

Continued to work on newspaper clippings and constituent emails. Addressed necessary constituent casework files.


Wednesday May 26th, 2010:

PERSONAL DAY: CHICAGO CUBS CARE CHARITY EVENT

Thursday May 27th, 2010:

PERSONAL DAY: TRAVEL TO CHAMPAIGN

Friday May 28th, 2010:

OFFICE CLOSED: OBSERVANCE OF MEMORIAL DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment